University Press Scholarship Online. Sign in.
Not registered? Sign up.
Assembling the Pieces: Research, Policy, and Practice in Child Welfare
Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Child Welfare Research: Advances for Practice and Policy Duncan Lindsey and Aron Shlonsky Abstract Research has already been a significant factor in child welfare policy in recent years, but this book demonstrates that it has taken a leading role in the field to spur and guide change.
More Research has already been a significant factor in child welfare policy in recent years, but this book demonstrates that it has taken a leading role in the field to spur and guide change. Authors Affiliations are at time of print publication.
Print Save Cite Email Share. Show Summary Details.
Subscriber Login Email Address. Library Card. View: no detail some detail full detail.
- New Approaches to Organization Design: Theory and Practice of Adaptive Enterprises: 8 (Information and Organization Design Series).
- Building the Uncommon Man.
- Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Challenges - Child Welfare Information Gateway.
- JOURNAL ARCHIVES – CWLA.
- Duplicate citations.
- Special Foreword: Making Research Work in Child Welfare: Overcoming Challenges;
Amy Dworsky. Rycus, and Ronald C. Schwartz, Peter R.
Jones, David R. Schwartz, and Zoran Obradovic. Thank you for your interest in our publications.
Child Welfare | Social Work Policy Institute
If you'd like to receive alerts about new resources and announcements, please subscribe to our email lists. We will not share your information. Receive periodic email from Casey Family Programs. Categorized in: Direct practice , Policy , Research reports , Resources. Tagged with: Research , Research use.
- Child Welfare.
- Secondary navigation.
- Assembling the Pieces - Casey Family Programs.
- The Truth About Solicitors in Ireland (The Insiders Guide Book 4)!
- Whispers from the Heart: Messages from Mother.
- Child Welfare Research: Advances for Practice and Policy.
- Child Welfare Research: Advances for Practice and Policy - Oxford Scholarship;