e-book Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind

Free download. Book file PDF easily for everyone and every device. You can download and read online Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind file PDF Book only if you are registered here. And also you can download or read online all Book PDF file that related with Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind book. Happy reading Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind Bookeveryone. Download file Free Book PDF Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind at Complete PDF Library. This Book have some digital formats such us :paperbook, ebook, kindle, epub, fb2 and another formats. Here is The CompletePDF Book Library. It's free to register here to get Book file PDF Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of Ones Mind Pocket Guide.

I promise. James: And they were right to believe me, because I kicked ass after that. And I ended up marrying that woman. Mark: Wow. I wonder how common a theme that is for guys? And it was more of her being an exceptional role model. Of being this straight-a student. Very hardworking. Mark: Right. So, what was different? Like what did you do differently in terms of your dialogue or your habits? Like how did you specifically change in an instant like that? It also comes with a wash of opioids, which are the happy hormones of your brain… I cannot underestimate or… I need to describe just how powerful of a sensation this was when it happened to me.

I knew that something profound had taken place. And I knew that I was never gonna be the same, when this took place. James: Absolutely. Mine was insightful, but it was still very powerful. The mystical one where you talk about… You mentioned the word awe. Sometimes that can be awe because of a presence — either of God or something otherworldly. But to get back to the brain neuromodulators a bit. So, what happens is that one of the powerful motivators about this is this overwhelming sense of rightness.

You get this big flush of dopamine and opioids and then so okay we talked about adherence. You said the next day, they end up going back to the pub. Well, when you have this type of experience, you want to keep experiencing it. And you get this sort of IV drip of dopamine with every little step that you take towards this newfound aim. Because dopamine recognizes progress. So, you come up with this goal that may take years for you to accomplish. Keep going, keep going. Which then reinforces the positive benefits of that action.

So, you have this kind of this reinforcing mechanism. James: Yeah, and these things can come from anywhere. So, in the book, we talk about mental activities that you can engage in, to increase the likelihood of you having this type of a life-transforming experience. But sometimes they come out of the middle of nowhere — like I read about one woman who had a life-changing insight while she was cleaning a toilet.

And mine was just from reading something profound in a school newspaper. It can be triggered by just about anything. Well, actually, yeah — the suffering does hurt. Life was good. I had money. I had a good job. Good relationship, everything. But I wanted to be a writer. So, 10 years have passed since then, and life did go from good to great. I freaking love being a writer. And the question is how do we wake up to that? Mark: That was a big shift, yeah. Mine happened over a period of like nine months to a year. So, it was a little bit more progressive.

How do we grow up? How do we focus with power on a new sense of service, you know? James: And what you do adds very critical value. I just knew that I had to work. Usually these things are very broad, and very simple. The fast — system one -and the slower — system two. And it sounds like what you do is helping people enact a vision.

What are they gonna do with this inspiration? Now we have we work on both the systems too. Mark: And of course, the more powerful your vision, the more powerful your inspiration with the waking up… The easier it will be to do that. But some of those run pretty deep. So, what we found is that becomes the core work that people need to do.

And especially leaders, right? Because my book is a shame-free book. James: Yeah, and it can cover a range of things. But one of the one of the bigger ones is the childhood sexual abuse. And I wrote an article about how that relates to weight gain in adulthood. And I mentioned it in the book about how some people are just handed a shit sandwich in life, and they gotta get through however they can get through. Mark: No, right. I agree.

I was handed this shit sandwich and life sucks. And this bread is awesome. My friend Bob Schoultz basically just said that. We were just cracking up at our recent summit. James: Yeah and I actually reference fixed and growth mindsets in the book. Who are business guys. Mark: Yeah. I mean mindset training has been around for thousands of years. How have you helped them find their holy shit moment? James: Well I want to tell you a story of someone I interviewed for the book. And Chuck had obesity his entire life, and by the time he was an adult, he was over pounds.

And he had tried and failed to lose weight so many times. And always failed. And then his transformative experience was his wife coming out of the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test. And they had talked about having children. That was something for later, when he got healthy, when he lost weight. But this was an accidental pregnancy, that he said was like a combination of being struck by lightning and a baseball bat upside the head.

And so, what happened there was this relates to the identity shift that people need to go through. The movie Shrek where he says ogres are like onions — layers. And the external layer of our personalities are our actions, and our behaviors. And then at the core is the self. Which is why behavior change has always told us to be slow and steady. So, you got to do this gradual baby steps habit formation.

A forced march across a tipping point. And what happened with Chuck, and which happens with many other people who I interviewed for the book is that instead of trying to change that external layer of behaviors — they change at a very core level of their identity. What happened with Chuck is he instantaneously had a new identity thrust upon him. That of being a father. I will lose weight. This is gonna happen. He went back to school and finished his degree with a 4. It transformed his life across the board. Because in that instant, he had that I that new identity of dad thrust upon him and it changed him at a core level.

It came built in. That the behaviors were just in line with what he had to do. And it still took over a year of effort to lose all that weight. This is just what I do now. Mark: Mm-hmm. And so that shift of self leads to a shift of internal vision. Of just self-concept, which changes the internal dialogue, which changes the attitudes and the beliefs. Which then shifts the values, and then the actions, behaviors to line up to support. And it takes 9 months to 18 months to kind of play out in the usual human being. Depending upon how rutted they are.

This is the sudden change. The more traditional way is the baby steps method, which most cognitive behavior change models have a tendency to focus around. The tortoise, not the hare. And they have higher adherence rates. And it makes a big difference. And often a holy shit moment is where that real self says enough of this bullshit. This is who I really am. And it comes forward with again this overwhelming sense of rightness. Where it can be a bit frightening, but at the same time you know that this is what you have to do.

I am confident that this is the direction I need to go. Everything that everybody wants. And he literally took off like pounds. Like the person you interviewed. But he still sees himself as overweight and unconfident. And so, we had to orchestrate some… Help him find a new vision. You can lead them there, though. You need to do that uninspired slog or be The Tortoise for a time, all the while searching and opening yourself to that lightning strike. This new person that you want to be.

And wait for that motivation to arrive. You can start climbing. You can start taking steps. So, I had this whole transformative experience about school, and getting out of debt, and that took a couple of years. And I started with working out. And it sucked. It had been a good week. It was starting to not suck.

And I realized that if it could not suck, then that would be something that I could actually learn to love. I think not o. I nominate Shin's MS powers as Madara's: Kamui to mark his detachment from the world and limited telekinesis as he literally saw everything even biju as a tool for those blessed with Dojutsu. I mentioned a more elaborate version elsewhere, i think. More specifically, Obito rejected this reality and gained the power to reject this reality, whereas the eye given to Kakashi projected his vision and projected Kamui.

Furthermore, everyone who gained MS did not just lose someone close to them, but also lost their dream. Sisui wanted to persuade the clan but without both eyes, could not. Itachi has Amaterasu and an Uchiha died before him. Sasuke has Amaterasu and an uchiha died before him. Thekillman wrote: Furthermore, everyone who gained MS did not just lose someone close to them, but also lost their dream. Madara wanted to gain power and transcend others, so he gained the Rinnegan and godlike power. UltimaDude wrote: Ummm I think a more intriguing comparison would be how Indra's supposed Mangekyo Sharingan is also spiral, just like the Uzumaki symbol.

BakumatsuWarrior wrote: I think a more intriguing comparison would be how Indra's supposed Mangekyo Sharingan is also spiral, just like the Uzumaki symbol. I saw a thread in the Naruto forums, during the time when people thought that Karin was Sarada's mother sooo many people were so gullible, lol and thought that if Sarada awakened the MS, it would look like Indra's MS. A white haired shinobi of prodigious skill? One who's been considered for Hokage many times? Am I talking about Kakashi? Nuh uh. Also, Kakashi's sense of smell is insane for some random Ninja. His sense of smell was better than Kiba's in Part 1.

On top of that, his summoning contract is with dogs. Maybe Kakashi's mother was an Inuzuka clan member? Minato, Hiruzen, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Kakashi They're some of the few main characters who were considered prodigies without being an Uchiha or a Senju. QuakingStar, he was still a Ninja of tremendous talent. I consider that a prodigy, even if the skill came late.

Transcript

But, I concede. I guess the list I made was even shorter lol. Seelentau wrote: Madara is the only non-minor character who died a natural death eg of old age. Well he did die in battle, but survived with Izanagi. So i also think he's the character that died the most.

Thekillman wrote: Well he did die in battle, but survived with Izanagi. I don't think Danzo triggered Izanagi after he died, he still seemed to be living though mortally injured on every trigger. It would obviously raise the question of whether someone using Izanagi can even be considered to be "dead". Madara's a bit of a mixed bag since he was confirmed dead and stayed dead for a while before using it, raising the question of whether this counts as "dying".

Thekillman is correct, Hashi killed Madara and Madara use Izanagi to come back. But technically his death is now only an illusion, so he still realy only died of old age. Yeah didn't think about it that way. Madara really was dead. Danzo wasn't. Especially in Madaras case, because he really was dead. If you die, but later someone somehow alters reality to make your death an illusion, have you ever been dead, or not?

OK, I've came up with one idea.

Or even two. This is about White Zetsus and their abilities. All of us know, that their bodies are made of Hashi's cells, thus most of their abilities and even the aspects of their body are somehow related to the plants theme, right? But there's this ability, Substitute Technique , which can hardly be associated with the vegetation. So where did it come out from? I assume that the reasons for it's existence at all can be found in the WZ history and origins.

We also know from BZ that once they were humans, yet were trapped into Kaguya's Infinite Tsukuyomi and became kinda the shells of their true self. And Substitute Jutsu allows them to gain any self they touch - every WZ soldier lost the identity long ago, he's nobody , that's why he can transform into anybody. Besides, although Guruguru is a unique case, he still has a representation of this trait - he could encase anybody he wished to. And now I even see a link between this and Obito calling himself nobody - once he weared Guruguru as a suit and gained his nobody nature, i.

Simpy put, as you said, they are empty animated shells of former humans, that can shape into others. Sasori hates waiting or letting others wait. Because he waited his entire childhood for his parents to return. I realised that Naruto's strategy for landing a hit on Kaguya is exactly the same one he used during his fight with Neji for the Chunin Exam, Which also was the first time he used this. He creates a clone that he tricks his opponent thinking that it's the real one, and both times its against a Byakugan user. Norleon wrote: Sasori hates waiting or letting others wait.

Naruto is the Seventh Hokage. He's saved the world, he's protected the village countless times and he'll go down as one of, if not the, greatest shinobi of all time. Naruto in general has to be a pretty big "WTF" for future generations. It turned out that the tailed beasts can communicate telepathically, so during the Naruto-Gaara brawl Kurama and Shukaku were probably chewing each other out.

Raidra wrote: It turned out that the tailed beasts can communicate telepathically, so during the Naruto-Gaara brawl Kurama and Shukaku were probably chewing each other out. Granted, this is more of a theory, but let's roll with it. If you think about it, the Biju can reincarnate similar to how Ashura, Indra and Hagoromo and Hamura can. Unlike those four however, Biju have no body to return to the Gedo Statue is sealed and their connection to it broken, which is why sealing them in Gedo took 3 days.

So they randomly respawn. I got one, but I think it's a bit of a stretch Yin-Kurama, Sasuke, and Hamura all share something in common. I think I also have something to add, although it's a short and a simple one. Remember, when the four Hokage were revived by Oro, the latter said that Hashi could break his control if he wished to? At the same time, Oro had no problems in controlling him during the first time against Hiruzen.

So there's a question - why? The answer is simple - the sacrificed body. The second time Hashi was revived, Zetsu's body was used. As we know, it consisted from the cells of Hashi himself, so he was reanimated essentially in his own body, that's why no control could faze him. Neji says to Naruto "Naruto… sometimes your eyes are even better than mine. UltimaDude, actually, all the Hokage were resurrected with almost the same power as alive, yet only Hashi was able to break free from ED control, while even Tobirama, the technique's creator and a powerful shinobi on his own, wasn't capable of this.

Ravenlot 27 wrote: UltimaDude, actually, all the Hokage were resurrected with almost the same power as alive, yet only Hashi was able to break free from ED control, while even Tobirama, the technique's creator and a powerful shinobi on his own, wasn't capable of this. UltimateDude was meaning that when orochimaru first revived the hokage in the chunin exams they were only revived at a fraction of there true power. Sasuke has the Rinnegan in his left eye, and the Sharingan in his right. Obito had the Rinnegan in his left eye, and the Sharingan in the right.

You mean when he took Kakashi's eye? But in his case it was right Rinnegan and left Sharingan XD. Responding to the Edo topic: I think Oro just improved his edo over the years. During the chuning exams it was just too weak to revive them with all their power. But after he improved it, he could do it.

Actionmanrandell wrote: Neji says to Naruto "Naruto… sometimes your eyes are even better than mine. I actually think he meant that Naruto, although having no Dojutsu like Neji does, can see people and their true nature better than others can. But isn't that proof of the Zetsu body theory? Tobirama specifically mentions that Orochimaru uses Hashirama cells to strengthen the bond.

See a Problem?

Of course it wouldn't work on the one guy that owns these cells. Actionmanrandell wrote: the swirl isn't necessarily proof the uzumaki clan are descended from Indra. I have to say that i agree with the deduction, i think that the Uzumaki are descendants of both Indra and Ashura. Power-wise, Indra's branch deals with Yin-release that is, dealing with the barrier between reality and imagination and Asura's with Yang release that is, physical strength, reserves, longevity.

Note that the Uchiha deal with Yin Sharingan, genjutsu, Susanoo and all mangekyou and the Senju wiht Yang strong, versatile, good reserves and long living. The Uzumaki are a clan connected to Ashura because Naruto but have powers of both: Vital and long living like the Senju, but powers e. Adamantine Sealing Chains, healing, sensing like an Uchiha.

I suspect they're a mixture of Indra descendants that lacked Sharingan it's a KKG and they do not necessarily pass on with Ashura indra. Theme-wise, they bound a frigging Shinigami and used it as a jutsu.

Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of One's Mind

They fulfill the death theme of the Six Paths. Rinnegan powers can be traced to major clans. Deva is control over gravity but also spacetime note that Guy bends spacetime directly confirming Einstein's right in this world too. Human is mind reading the databook lists the soul ripping as the natural result of seeing your life flash behind your eyes.

So it seems that reading a mind really fast fries your brain. This is reverse engineerd or passed on to the Yamanaka clan. Animal is summoning too, and is probably the result of Nagato digging up skeletons and using Naraka to restore their bodies. The big pins and rinnegan eyes suggest these animals are just an extension of the Six Paths of Pain technique and thus dead.

Marijuana Book Review – Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of One’s Mind - The Weed Blog

Preta is the ability to control chakra, specifically draining it from others and projecting barriers that absorb ninjutsu. Minato did a similar jutsu that sealed ninjutsu away, which was Uzumaki in nature. Whereas beckoning the Reaper allows the ripping of the soul, beckoning the King of Hell does the reverse ripping a soul from the afterlife but still has the exact same result your soul is sold to the King of Hell. Spacetime, summoning and mental connections Deva, Human, Animal return in Mangekyou. Amaterasu summons all-burning flames. Kamui-line bends spacetime. Kotoamatsukamu-line connects to one's mind at a much deeper level than regular Genjutsu.

But all are effectively the same power: the ability to blur the line between reality and imagination. Genjutsu does this subjectively a mental "space" , Kamui does this objectively physical space and summoning moves around objects through spacetime. Preta is present in Minato's jutsu barrier seals but in general is a form of Barrier ninjutsu. It's also in Wood Release. Note that the Outer Path is simply the power of the Gedo Statue the black rods are similar to Shikotsumyaku in the form of the rods.

It also contains chakra chains similar to the Uzumaki. I don't agree with Uzumaki having been descended from both Asura and Indra. Naruto, an Asura incarnate appeared in the Uzumaki Clan, but there is no mention of an Indra incarnate ever hailing from the Uzumaki Clan. Indra's Mangekyo has a spiral pattern. It looks identical to the ripples in the Rinnegan. I think that is a clear connection: his mangekyo looking similar to a rinnegan in shape could come from the fact that he is a direct descendant of a person who wielded the rinnegan Hagoromo , or that he is a grandchild to a person who wielded the rinne sharingan, which as we know looks similar both in color and in shape to his mangekyo.

Elveonora wrote: I don't agree with Uzumaki having been descended from both Asura and Indra. Secondly, transmigrants chose who they transmigrate to Hagoromo says Ashura chose naruto. Furthermore, Transmigrants seem to default to the most "pure" of their descendants that is, Uchiha are the purest Indra descendants and Senju the purest Ashura descendants. Secondary clans like Uzumaki weren't needed until the Senju essentially died out. Hypothetically if all Uchiha had died in the massacre for whatever reason, the next Indra would not be an Uchiha. I dunno, I'd like the idea that Uzamaki's have some Indra in them.

Like, maybe that's a reason why only Naruto was able to bridge the gap; because he had some of both. Maybe Uzamaki's took up the design as an homage to an ancestor: Indra. Spirals are one of the most common designs in Naruto universe. When was sealing and healing attributed to Uchiha? I don't remember it. Overall I agree with your post. I liked the connection of Rinnegan to all descendants powers. On the topic of Uzumaki clan symbol: I don't think Uzumaki clan symbol was based on Indra's Mangekyo Sharingan, it could just be that it was based on whirpools forming there and the red colour could symbolize red hair or something, the clan might have formed after some generations.

Not the specific powers themselves. But the Uchiha have Yin-power that is, forming something from nothing like Susanoo or genjutsu and the Uzumaki similarly make chakra constructs. Nara clan also has Yin-power their hiden shadow techniques , does that make them Indra's descendants? Considering that the people in this world aren't very numerous and Indra's time was a long time ago, i think there are good chances that a DNA test would trace back many people to Indra's and Ashura's genes.

That doesn't mean people are Senju or Uchiha-level descendants. They are by far the most pure-blooded. But even people like Kinkaku and Ginkaku were said to possibly be the Sage's descendants even though they neither connect to the Senju or Uchiha. But like i said, the Databooks suggest that things like the Nara clan's jutsu could be a lesser form of Six Paths Yin power. Maybe one Indra descendant once bred with a human years ago and then led to the Nara clan. The databook doesn't suggest that. Second, the databook implies that not only Uchiha and Senju, being Hagoromo's descendants, have access to Yin and Yang Release, but also other clans who are not Hagoromo's descendants Nara, Akimichi.

Yin and Yang are not rooted in Hagoromo, he was just the most proficient user of those chakra natures. They even possess no special traits of them aside from massive chakra reserves and Biju chakra assumilation, yet they were said to have some connection to Hagoromo anyway. In fact, it's the same story with the Kaguya clan, which wields Kaguya's bone weaponising ability becoming Shikotsumyaku , yet we don't get to know their actual origins, we aren't even sure if they came either from Hagoromo or from Hamura.

As far as I was aware, Kinkaku and Ginkaku were only assumed to be distant relatives, it was never confirmed anywhere that they "were" descended from Hagoromo, unless someone can provide a source of such a thing? But then, why does Seleentau say that "the databook doesn't suggest it"? Besides, I got an idea about one more thing, namely about Hashirama. We know that all the Asura's descendants were blessed with the exceptional life force and longevity. In Hashirama's case, we can see how Asura's chakra reincarned within him amplified these abilities to their peak: he gained an incredible life force allowing him to create a life itself namely the vegetation, which became the Wood Release and his longevity was taken to the point he could heal the injuries in the matter of seconds with no techniques involved i.

He's self-conscious about a beauty mark, I believe. I mean those are the rumors I've heard, Idk if they're true. AsianReaper wrote: He's self-conscious about a beauty mark, I believe. I thought of something today. If this has already been said and I just forgot it, I apologize. Might Guy told Rock Lee that one shouldn't use the advanced eight gates techniques unless it was to protect someone precious to the user. Guy saw that firsthand when his father sacrificed himself to save him and his comrades. Good point, but still, the reader learned where Guy got that condition and why he passes it down to his students.

The reader learned the history of that condition. Because when it comes to family trees my Friends Kishimoto makes George R. R Martin face palm. I really disliked how you had to be pretty much related to Kaguya in some fashion to be important. The first time MS-induced blindness was mentioned, was when Kakashi himself asked Itachi or rather, Sasori's underling who was shapeshifted into Itachi how bad his eye-sight was.

Considering a few chapters later Kakashi himself was revealed to have MS, it stands to reason he would know about the deteriorating eye-sight because he himself was experiencing it. Kakashi's simply wasn't as bad because he hardly ever used MS. No real need to delete it. Now, just some nit-picking comments on what has been posted so far.

I sort of speed read through the thread, so forgive me if these have been pointed out already. Just kidding. But about your point 6. I think edos can't really bleed as you can see when they get harmed. I think the summoning only worked, because kishi forgot about it, or something.

Number 2 still makes sense, the chakra was bound by the tree, so Hashi's Wood Release is good at binding it too. Danzo used Kotoamatsukami on the Fire Daimyo to secure the position of Hokage. The situation in some ways mirrored the 5 kage summit and in the anime the previous time he could have taken it after Hiruzen stepped down.

He couldn't let this opportunity slip away as it was the perfect time to sway the people to his radical ideals. And like he told Mifune the situation was too important to take a chance on him not picking him. And we saw how much the Fire Daimyo liked the idea of Kakashi, student of Minato who learned under his fave Jiraiya. And how he was visibly afraid of Danzo. Just looked it up, Edo Itachi's eyes clearly bleed from using MS in chapter , so yeah, Edos can bleed. If Gengetsu didn't require blood for summoning his clam, he would not bit his finger, so Edo's clearly can bleed as a consequence of their own jutsu.

Omnibender wrote: Just looked it up, Edo Itachi's eyes clearly bleed from using MS in chapter , so yeah, Edos can bleed. Always thought Itachi bleeding out his eye was just an aesthetic to the Amaterasu that would of looked weird otherwise. I can't think of another reason as Edo Tensei's are technically corpses so no blood flow. Namikazenaruto9 wrote: Any idea as to why Jiraiya doesn't wears the leaf headband but some "oil"-headband? Probably to prevent him from being marked an enemy or rogue.

Problem being, unique marks become their own identifiers at some point. What he's saying is he isn't anyone's enemy but he isn't Konoha's rogue ninja. He's just a sage, so he shows his affiliation to the Toad Sage Mountain place. Marc Zaddy wrote: Problem being, unique marks become their own identifiers at some point. Exactly, and due to the dangerous nature of Jiraiya's work he wouldn't allow Konoha to take blame as he has proven to be fiercely loyal to the village even going so far as to tell Tsunade he'll kill her if she betrays the village.

It's just the kind of man he was. Starscream wrote: Exactly, and due to the dangerous nature of Jiraiya's work he wouldn't allow Konoha to take blame as he has proven to be fiercely loyal to the village even going so far as to tell Tsunade he'll kill her if she betrays the village.

Yea, although i think it was more of a mutual understanding between Jiraiya and the village, as it benefits them both. Not really, Shikotsumyaku is a Kekkai Genkai only two characters have ever displayed not counting Kabuto whilst the rods are something more akin to will materialisation. Anywho, Just wanted to give an epiphany I had. Obito's primary mokuton jutsu is the Cutting Jutsu. The Databook says his body turns into a seedbed and springs forth sharp roots that he can use as makeshift swords to pierce and kill. But I think it's also sort of a double entandre.

Starscream wrote: Not really, Shikotsumyaku is a Kekkai Genkai only two characters have ever displayed not counting Kabuto whilst the rods are something more akin to will materialisation. By that statement I assume your parameters of 'connected' lie in the simple act of possessing the DNA of both Uchiha and Senju or possessing the Rinnegan. So I have a question for you then, what would happen if someone with Uchiha and Senju DNA tried to summon the statue at the same time a person who possessed the Rinnegan did at another location?

Actually, only the Rinnegan can summon the Statue. Otherwise, Madara must've been able to summon it from the Moon long before he awakened the Rinnegan, just after he got Hashi's DNA and implanted it into his own body. I see, thanks for clarifying but alas the black rods I remember are distinctly referred to will materialisation and I don't see any resemblance really to Shikotsumyaku.

Starscream wrote: I see, thanks for clarifying but alas the black rods I remember are distinctly referred to will materialisation and I don't see any resemblance really to Shikotsumyaku. They are not will manifestation. The only character, shown thus far, to use such an ability is Kaguya. How do you not see the resemblance? Both abilities allow the user to grow protrusions anywhere on the body.

These protrusions can be broken off and be ueed as weapons. Anyway, I got an epiphany. This came up after watching AfroSenju's latest video , lol. But hopefully it will revive this thread. UltimaDude Madara made a black rod and called it a manifestation of his will. As for the hawk thing, if that really was Kishimoto's intention than he is a genius, or at the very least had a genius idea, if that wasn't his intention than that was very cool coincidence.

He must've connected the black rods to his "creation" of Blqck Zetsu, in which he thought "creating" Black Zetsu was dervived from the black rods. As we all now know, Black Zetsu isn't Madara's will and isn't connected ro the black rods at all. If black rod manifestation is truly will manifestation, then it wouldn't strictly be in the form of black rods.

It doesn't literally have to be Shikotsumyaki. Kaguya's ability seemed somewhat differently, especially since she could create the bones much faster, fire them and cause people to decay. Compared to that, Shikotsumyaku is basically the most vanilla version. Especially since it had plenty of proper bone horror whereas Kaguya could use it very cleanly. Considering his love for thematic connections, i can see this being true.

Especially since we've seen characters use much faster and much more ridiculous jutsu without Sharingan e. Hiraishin, or the Raikage's combo. To be honest, Masashi goes overkill on thematic connections Remember when Naruto got success through his determination as a talentless ninja and wasn't the Uzumaki, Six paths Ashura reincarnate destined to do all that through a prophecy Kishimoto claims he had the ending thought out from the start of the manga, but then later claimed that he had to put Kaguya together at the last minute because he realized Madara was so OP he couldn't be beat believably.

Obviously he knew Naruto vs. Sasuke II would happen, but everything leading up to that was basically him freestyling. NeedleJizo wrote: Kishimoto claims he had the ending thought out from the start of the manga, but then later claimed that he had to put Kaguya together at the last minute because he realized Madara was so OP he couldn't be beat believably. So it's pretty logical to conclude that Kaguya, a more defeatable villain, was put on the stage instead of him. But probably due to the time limit that WSJ gave him, Kishimoto could not properly pull off both things at the same time.

As far as i'm aware, this referred to the final battle in the Valley of the End, with the statues forming the seal. He also imagined this to be the end when he wrote the first battle. As to everything else, there are clear cases that he had plans e. Obito and Rin can be seen in one of Hiruzen's memories as he dies and clear cases that he had no plans e. Kakashi's team picture lacks Minato. His style can probably be described as "has a vague idea of where he's going but he'll fill in the details when he gets there". Other cases, e. Itachi's heel-face-turn and Minato and Kushina's sacrifice wasn't written until Kishi became a father and he decided to place more emphasis on the family thing.

Starscream wrote: Which is why Kaguya will forever be a lazy piece of retcon writing in my eyes. A retcon is when you go back and change something that had already been established like when Yashamaru went from being a chunin to an ANBU. A continuity implant is when you add something that doesn't change anything like when it was revealed that the Sage of Six Paths had a brother helping him combat the Ten Tails.

If anything I'd call Kaguya a continuity implant rather than a retcon. Let me think here To quote an entry of the Trivia section of the Akatsuki article, "In the anime, after the sealing of the Two-Tails, Pain states there are four tailed beasts remaining. Later in the anime, after Taka joins forces with Akatsuki, Kisame states there are three tailed beasts remaining. This retcon was put in place to allow an arc featuring the Six-Tails.

Update- I re-read chapter today and saw something interesting. Kimimaro asked Kabuto, "I wonder Do we all carry some important mission within us He didn't react just because his plan to stir Kimimaro into action was working; he also had doubts about his own life and purpose.

Yes, and if you honestly didn't see how the ten tails which was established early on in it's appearance to be a manifestation of nature with no thoughts and emotions that Naruto could sense was retconned into Kaguya in Kishimoto panicked attempt to get rid of Madara then I have nothing more to say. Kishimoto panicked and clearly didn't think straight when he made Kaguya he final villain. The Ten tails was sealed inside Hagoromo and yet the moon existed for Hamura to live on so then only the ten tails chakra was sealed into Hagoromo yet Kurama's other half tells Minato He also had the Gedo statue inside of him I apologize if I mentioned this already, but there was that scene in the Forest of Death when Kabuto gave Team Oboro a glare filled with Killing Intent after they knocked off his glasses.

I apologize if I or someone else had already mentioned that. If that's the case, then go ahead and delete this post. Raidra wrote: I apologize if I mentioned this already, but there was that scene in the Forest of Death when Kabuto gave Team Oboro a glare filled with Killing Intent after they knocked off his glasses. When Kabuto shed himself and turned into that snake creature to avoid capture on the turtle island how did he get his glasses back?

With everything else he was able to do I'm sure he had a way. Shoot, I'm already developing two theories. Besides, during the discussion in this thread , I got an idea on one more epiphany. So, it's going to be about Infinite Tsukuyomi and the way to dispell it. I finally realised that the Rinnegan and Tailed Beasts' chakra as a necessary components for dispelling it are here for a reason. Thus, I came to the conclusion that to cancel out both of these components of IT the equal force for countering each of them is necessary, the Tailed Beasts' chakra nulifying the "physical part" since their chakra mix is essentially the same as a Ten-Tails' chakra which was used to trap the victims in the wood cocoons and the Rinnegan nulifying the "visual part" as a doujutsu of roughly the same calibre as Rinne Sharingan which was responsible for visual genjutsu.

Ravenlot 27 wrote: Besides, during the discussion in this thread , I got an idea on one more epiphany. Yea, that seems logical. Especially since we saw the Juubi drain chakra from shinobi at least, when in tree form making them the physical requirement seem logical.

And the Genjutsu part is to keep people from trying to escape. I'm not sure whether these requirements are absolute, but i think the only way to stop such a large scale jutsu in a reasonable timeframe would be to use such powerful techniques. After all, merely using regular techniques to break the genjutsu and capsules would probably take forever, especially since the tree can drain chakra from it's many sources to restore any lost connection. While I do agree with some points and can't argue on Naruto becoming way too 'special' for his message to Neji to have quite the same impact but Naruto could still of been all those things and still be a failure.

It was not where Naruto came from that mattered but where he decided to go with what he had I mean there must of been at least one evil or disappointing Ashura transmigrant. No not really because regardless Madara could still have found someone else to be Tobi a man as resourceful as Madara would never be without a back up and although would be severe changes to the timeline stuff would still go down and the rules would have stopped jack all Well, it seems like Madara actualy had a lot of intentions regarding Obito so I don't think that Madara would've let him go so easily, even if Rin wouldn't be enough as a levery to turn him to the dark side.

And yeah, Obito couldn't be the only Uchiha with high potential, so I'm sure that sooner or later Madara should've found the right person. Ravenlot 27 wrote: Well, it seems like Madara actualy had a lot of intentions regarding Obito so I don't think that Madara would've let him go so easily, even if Rin wouldn't be enough as a levery to turn him to the dark side. Your kidding, Obito was just the best he could afford at the time and he openly acknowledges during his fight with Naruto and Sasuke that had Sasuke been born before Obito he would of been Tobi.

But still, Sasuke wasn't born before Obito, so the latter was the primary candidate as Tobi in eyes of Madara. Ravenlot 27 wrote: But still, Sasuke wasn't born before Obito, so the latter was the primary candidate as Tobi in eyes of Madara. However, I must admit that Madara's insight was pretty notable since back then Obito didn't show any remarkable talent as an Uchiha, in fact, he could be considered a looser amongst them, who hasn't even awakened the Sharingan yet.

Although a hard-working looser, but still looser. Ravenlot 27 wrote: However, I must admit that Madara's insight was pretty notable since back then Obito didn't show any remarkable talent as an Uchiha, in fact, he could be considered a looser amongst them, who hasn't even awakened the Sharingan yet. Madara can speak for himself. People tend to forgot Madara was perhaps the biggest loser of them all in this series.

Not in terms of power persay but in general. Madara was perhaps the most tragic loser of them all but it was his losses that helped shape the world for the better as well as the for the worst and in the end the man who tried to destroy the system of villages helped create it in the first place. Maybe I should of gone that way too. A well intentioned Extremist to the end. Obito was actually in my opinion quite talented, not a loser. From my point of view, there were 3 reasons why he was weak at first:.

Elveonora wrote: Obito was actually in my opinion quite talented, not a loser. Obito's jump from moron to badass isn't why I don't like him as a villain his motivation for me is horribly underdeveloped and didn't do the masked man Tobi hype any sort of justice in the end. You can say Rin wasn't his motivation but it clearly was and yes I know he said it was the system and travelling around as Madara confirmed his belief but we don't see that mentality develop.

It would have been a better move to make Obito an Amnesiac when Madara found him making him susceptible to being brainwashed and his redemption more fluid as well as perhaps giving the character more of an interesting chemistry. Obito's introduction as a villain was poor and exit even poorer with his death being more of an attempt to clean up a mess and not a proper resolution to a character who I feel deserved more.

Starscream, well, regarding Madara, it's true that he experienced a lot of hardship in his life and has chosen a wrong path, but it's not the meaning of the "looser" I meant. In fact, I meant that Madara tried to find a smart and powerful Uchiha who could continue his agenda, while Obito firstly seemed to be neither very powerful nor very smart. Madara always had those qualities, they were the reason Madara stayed in the everyone's memories as the most legendary Uchiha of all the lime.

Elveonora, it's certainly true that Obito was a late bloomer, but Madara must've recognised it before Obito displayed any of his actual talent. I'd say this case is comparable to Sakumo's words about Guy having a great potential on pair with his son Kakashi. Besides, there are some thoughts on my mind - I began wondering where's the point Madara started on his plan of driving Obito into the darkness.

I mean, the incident with Obito rescuing his friends and falling under the boulder can't be the part of this plan, can it? Madara's and Zetsu's words prove that they observed him quite a while, but how did they actually planned to bring him in? Yeah, Madara used that opportunity of Obito leaved behind to take him in and rescue too, since he couldn't allow him to die so easily , yet the boulders weren't falling on Obito every day, it was just a coincidence.

Madara must've got something regarding the regular obstacles they'd meet. The Curse of Hatred effectively acts as a brainwashing tool. It doesn't matter who you were before, as soon as that hits you your default personality becomes "I hate the world and I wanna kill all the things". It's a plot device at its finest. NeedleJizo wrote: The Curse of Hatred effectively acts as a brainwashing tool.

Not so much brainwashing as it is a response to trauma when one is emotionally more sensitive. As Tobirama said no clan valued love better than the Uchiha which is why they did their best to conceal it because it is emotions that awaken the power of the eye that reflects the soul i. Normally it is negative emotions that causes this change and as emotional trauma continues to grow so do the power of their eyes so in other words the curse of hatred is really just the double edged sword of loving too deeply.

But Sarada has proven there is another way as she unlocked her sharingan through positive emotions via wanting to see her dad showing it's powerful emotions of any kind that triggers an Uchiha, drives them, defines them more keenly than most. Basically the sharingan's powerful memory means that the normal process of recovering from trauma is very hard.

Uchiha simply remain traumatized for far longer and can carry grudges for much longer. Obito was for a good part a traumatized kid, who as an adult was basically suicidal. I've seen someone argue something about this once, can't remember where though. Sharingan perfectly retaining what it sees is the reason why Itachi started having his on all the time. Most Uchiha would naturally use Sharingan only in battle, so stuff like the death of friends and allies would also be retained much more in their memories. Itachi started having his Sharingan on all the time to record as much as he could, so the memories of all the terrible things he saw didn't become the things he remembered the most.

That's really beautifully put. I still strongly think Obito was not real villain material but that explanation really does give his weak motivation some emotional weight. Starscream wrote: While I do agree with some points and can't argue on Naruto becoming way too 'special' for his message to Neji to have quite the same impact but Naruto could still of been all those things and still be a failure.

I agree with the points Starscream made. Just because Naruto may have had a fate doesn't mean that Neji had to be a victim to his so-called fate. Also, I don't get the argument that if they hadn't saved Rin, Obito wouldn't have become Tobi. Rin's death is what corrupted him. Regardless of when or how she died Madara would have found him and exploited that.

No argument will convince me otherwise. I like the speculation about the sharingan, and ironically I had a thought about it earlier. Sasuke bragged that Itachi mastered the sharingan at the age of eight. That sounds impressive- until you realize that means that he suffered horrible trauma at the age of eight. Itachi novels were actually really good and the anime adaptation sad to say didn't do it real justice except for a few scenes.

Omnibender wrote: I've seen someone argue something about this once, can't remember where though. It's something i've seen pop up repeatedly. But yea, to me it seems that the Curse of Hatred is kishimoto's deconstruction of perfect memory. At various points Kishimoto hints at the Sharingan giving perfect memory, as Sasuke can copy Lee's taijutsu simply by remembering it. But forgetting is one of the brain's defense mechanisms against trauma.

He attacks Konoha to punish Minato, because he feels that he should've been there. Up until that point, Naruto only ever wanted to be recognized. That was his goal. That and to get powerful. After the whole Zabuza and Haku thing, he realized how awful being a Shinboi could be and decided to always protect those he cared about. And it was a lesson he carried through the entire story.

Every single time Sasuke did something undeniably evil and stupid, he would not abandon him. In lieu of today's episode: the anime added a wonderful bit of Sasuke seeing all of Naruto's training and his determination to become Hokage changing from selfish to selfless. We can literally see Sasuke's Curse of Hatred dissipate when he realizes how alone he is and how many allies Naruto had made. But there's another layer:. Sasuke saw just how much effort and dedication Naruto poured into all of his training and goals Sasuke seeing this was what caused him to finally come back.

Seeing how dedicated he was to just one friend and how much he would sacrifice and fight through to save him, what would he do for the world? Maybe he saw that one person can bring about peace. He saw what Itachi did. They both keep each other going no matter what, even in times where they are at their weakest, most vulnerable state, they find hope in each other that they'll both make it somehow.

I can't top the last three, but here's something I thought about recently. It seemed at first that Jiraiya was just someone who came into Naruto's life and was able to help him, but it turned out that he was Naruto's godfather, and had inspired his name. Also, Jiraiya said that Naruto reminded him of the Fourth Hokage in a way, and it turned out that Naruto was his son. There were these connections most of us didn't realize for a long time. The Last: Naruto the Movie, an interquel between the last two chapters of the manga where it's revealed that Naruto does not completely understand the concept of romantic love, thinking that Hinata's love for him was like his love of ramen.

When you consider the fact that Naruto never had the unconditional affection that most people had with the their families due to being both an orphan and the village pariah for most of his childhood, it actually makes a lot of sense. Naruto would be starved for any sort of affection, and would have a hard time differentiating them and takes a great amount of time, love and patience to heal. Luckily, Hinata has that in spades for Naruto. Wasn't Teuchi You know, the ramen shop owner one of Naruto's first friends, or at least one of the first people to show kindness to him?

That and Iruka sharing bowls of ramen with him could cause Naruto to associate ramen with kindness, friendship, etc. Naruto: Friendship is Ramen. Because Hashirama's cells aren't compatible with everyone. Orochimaru's experiments prove that there's a 1 in 60 chance of success. NeedleJizo wrote: Because Hashirama's cells aren't compatible with everyone. How would other characters know that someone isn't compatible with an individual if they didn't try integrating Hashirama's cells. UltimaDude wrote: How would other characters know that someone isn't compatible with an individual if they didn't try integrating Hashirama's cells.

Because the higher ups tried to recreate Hashi's power long ago at least, according to the anime and terribly failed, so the further experiments were prohibited. Oro has done it illegaly, and while Tsunade was allowed to use the cells again, it seems that kinda only Naruto and Sasuke were the only suitable candidates, since with their abilities, I don't think that anything relatively bad can ever happen with them even if the cells would be rejected. Ravenlot 27 Again, how would they know that Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones compatible if they haven't tried integrating Hashi's cells into everybody?


  • Epiphanies Whilst High Out Of One's Mind.
  • Shakespeare (Puppy People and Kitty Kiddies).
  • My Love Is...(Read-Out-Loud Valentines Day Kids Books) (Big Red Balloon Book 5).
  • "Epiphany Addiction"?

UltimaDude wrote: Ravenlot 27 Again, how would they know that Naruto and Sasuke are the only ones compatible if they haven't tried integrating Hashi's cells into everybody? First off, yamato would've told him about his origins hard to explain his wood release otherwise and they would've known there was about a 1-in chance.

Secondly, Danzo used it on himself and nearly lost control, something Sasuke and Karin witnessed and would've relayed to Konoha. So yea Konoha knows that compatibility is unlikely and that you need powerful lifeforce to balance it and in Sasuke's case he already received some Hacky cells from Kabuto.

Thekillman wrote: First off, yamato would've told him about his origins hard to explain his wood release otherwise and they would've known there was about a 1-in chance. Ok, that makes sense 2. But regardless, I guess they figured it would be too risky integrating Hashi's cells in an individual.

The entire point of Kabuto wanting Sasuke was to test their theory of awakening the rinnegan. Which happens when Sasuke receives Hashi cells. UltimaDude wrote: But regardless, I guess they figured it would be too risky integrating Hashi's cells in an individual. Considering the stastistics, yes. It's similar to sage mode: sufficient chakra allows you to control these cells. Thus anyone with large reserves Naruto, Sasuke can safely receive them.

Thekillman wrote: he did, in fact, get those cells. He was using his knowledge based upon his studies on Hashirama's cells. Kabuto had nothing to do with Sasuke awakening the Rinnegan. Thekillman wrote: Considering the stastistics, yes. UltimaDude wrote: He was using his knowledge based upon his studies on Hashirama's cells. Nothing is a big statement. Naruto met Hagoromo because he had the nine Biju -effectively recreating Hagoromo's Juubi Jinchuriki status, while Sasuke got some Hashirama cells -recreating his own body.

It's true that Hagoromo then granted him the Rinnegan as he wouldn't have immediately awakened it on his own. However, Naruto and Sasuke meeting the Sage were orchestrated by recreating Hashirama's chakra in these ways. It doesn't seem like Hagoromo's chakra recreation played some role here, otherwise, Madara would've got a chance to speak with him too as soon as he recreated his chakra and awakened his Rinnegan. Ravenlot 27 wrote: It doesn't seem like Hagoromo's chakra recreation played some role here, otherwise, Madara would've got a chance to speak with him too as soon as he recreated his chakra and awakened his Rinnegan.

I think Madara didn't meet him because he lacked the chakra of the Biju. Sasuke got some kurama chakra from Naruto and Minato.

Free training: "Conversation advice for overthinkers"

Note that Hagoromo says "it's ashura's and indra's and Kurama's chakra that allowed me to come out". So i do think it played a role. Thekillman wrote: I think Madara didn't meet him because he lacked the chakra of the Biju. So, neither of them has had Hagoromo's completed chakra when their conversation began. Thekillman wrote: Nothing is a big statement.

Recreating Hagoromo's chakra is not a requirement to meet him. Hagormo simply met with Naruto and Sasuke because it was necessary. If he can observe what his sons' reincarnations were doing throughout generations, then he can surely talk to them whenever he wanted. Sasuke didn't receive Hashirama's cells, otherwise he would of gotten Wood Release, Hashi's regeneration ability, or all of the above, along with part of his body visibly containing Hashi's cells.

Madara would of met the Sage in his elderly days, yet he made no note of it. And, as Ravenlot stated, Naruto and Sasuke met the Sage before they were being treated. Madara did not have the Hashi face before Kabuto put it on him that was the "past prime" enhancement Kabuto did to him therefor giving him Hashi's wood release and healing ability, as apparently he did not have them or the face when he was first Edo Tensei'd.

It was shown in his flashback chapters of him putting Hashi cells in his chest that all he had afterwards was a scar. Madara only had the life force of the cells, same with Sasuke. Sasuke and pre-death Madara only had the cells in their wounds. Very odd and hard to explain While everyone knows that Sakura IS Sarada's mother, Naruto isn't aware of the fact the whole DNA test Sarada took with Suigetsu was actually debunked, and continues to believe that Karin is actually the mother Skywarior1 wrote: While everyone knows that Sakura IS Sarada's mother, Naruto isn't aware of the fact the whole DNA test Sarada took with Suigetsu was actually debunked, and continues to believe that Karin is actually the mother I'm sure Naruto kinda got to know it too.

When he learned the test's results, he told Sasuke they'd have a talk about this issue later. And since Sasuke knows that Sakura is Sarada's actual mother, he must've explained it to Naruto when he began to question him. UltimaDude wrote: Recreating Hagoromo's chakra is not a requirement to meet him. Then why did he not meet with Madara, when it was in fact of far greater importance to meet Madara? Madara in his first life did not possess Biju chakra and thus -even near-death- would not have met Hagoromo.

Madara in his second life was near-death but Hagoromo was already present as a spirit. Same goes for Obito. Hagoromo probably has some say in it. But this makes more sense than that Hagoromo simply chose not to talk to THE most influential ninja in Shinobi history. Secondly, we don't know the relative time of the mental plane IE is the talk in real time or not? It seems that the mental plane goes faster than real-time because else Naruto would have had quite a few moments where he was silent for a while even though the environment suggests he was busy E.

Naruto v Obito. Lastly, it requires quite a few hashi cells to have wood release. It's possible Sasuke received a highly diluted form since Kabuto had mixed in quite a bit of other DNA as well. If he received the DNA from Kabuto and he had it diluted with others that would mean that Sasuke could have some of the Taka members for instances, right?

If Kabuto really injected some of Hashi's DNA into Sasuke which is still debatable , I see no reason why the latter should've received all the other DNA integrated Kabuto himself - Kabuto must've used pure cells of Hashi for this task, not his own cells. Moreover, it doesn't seem like Kabuto integrated Hashi's DNA into himself as well because it would've made no sense for him to inject himself with Karin's DNA afterwards, i. Hashi's healing factor must be much more hax than the one of Uzumaki, so if Kabuto had already possessed Hashi's DNA, Karin's DNA with weaker regeneration ability would've been completely useless.

Thus, we could make a conclusion that even Kabuto wasn't sure if he can handle Hashi's cells implanted into his body. His technique for using other people's DNA grants him enough control to just give Sasuke Hashi cells. Ravenlot 27 wrote: Thus, we could make a conclusion that even Kabuto wasn't sure if he can handle Hashi's cells implanted into his body. With all the stuff he was controlling plus sage mode, i think he was pretty much at the limit he could endure, which is probably why he didn't also use Hashi's power. Alternatively, he may have still been figuring out how to use it when Sasuke and Itachi attacked.

Wood Release is still a Nature transformation, not an automatic power. Either way it doesn't matter, i don't see why he wouldn't be carrying some cells at all times via Sakon and Ukon's KKG, in a big enough lump to use but a small enough lump that it doesn't cause massive side-effects like overpowering lifeforce Danzo or manifesting as wood release. But like i said, his entire reason for wanting Sasuke was to see if he could awaken the Rinnegan, which he hypothesized was done by joining Uchiha and Senju DNA.

Why wouldn't he be carrying the treatment with him, considering that acquiring access to Sasuke was always going to be a highly opportunistic thing to begin with, and that he could easily do the storing with his Strange Transmission Distant Shadow? Naruto can get into fights on and off the battlefield, fighting for his life, fighting for acceptance, fighting for everything.

Fight to know that he matters. Like his mother did, in a sense. But with Hinata, he knows he doesn't have to fight just to matter. Justin Holland wrote: Naruto can get into fights on and off the battlefield, fighting for his life, fighting for acceptance, fighting for everything. Is it weird that not only does Hinata help Naruto find the resolve to forward, but the the clarity too?

Justin Holland wrote: Is it weird that not only does Hinata help Naruto find the resolve to forward, but the the clarity too? Many people would have thought about this long ago, but this popped up in mind just recently- Hidan's ritual could be based on voodoo dolls, the doll is designed in the form of a person's body, if it is pierced by a needle in one region it will inflict physical harm to the cursed person in the same part of body. Hidan's body became a doll during the ritual, except blood was required to perform the ritual, isn't it?

Mecha Naruto wrote: Many people would have thought about this long ago, but this popped up in mind just recently- Hidan's ritual could be based on voodoo dolls, the doll is designed in the form of a person's body, if it is pierced by a needle in one region it will inflict physical harm to the cursed person in the same part of body.

I think it was discovered long ago, it's even mentioned in Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood article. Sign In Don't have an account? Start a Wiki. Follow 19 Kudos. Anyway, here are some that personally wrinkled my brain: Any experience or knowledge gained by a shadow clone is transferred back to the original. From the moment Naruto learns the shadow clone technique, he never stops and as a result That Rasenshuriken training hack? He's been doing that unintentionally for the entire series.

Tobi claims to have found Deidara's arm in the woods. He didn't. It was in Kamui's Dimension. He and Obito have a connection to each other via Sharingan, but he didn't know that yet. Obito stopped being Tobi and revealed himself as "Madara" after Orochimaru, the only person who could possibly debunk him, was out of the picture. This is why Hashirama could control the Tailed Beasts so easily. Itachi and Kisame were paired together because Itachi was a "traitor" and Kisame was literally loyal to the death to Akatsuki.

Kisame was assigned to keep an eye on him.

That's about all I have for now. Let's see what you guys have come up with! Loading editor. Edited by NeedleJizo , April 9, Quote More History. Save changes Preview Cancel. Plenty, actually. Edited by Thekillman , April 10, I really like this so far. Go on. I'm resisting the urge to abuse my power and highlight this thread.

When Danzo loses control of Hashirama's cells, he severs his arm to prevent the Wood Release from overtaking him and turning him into a tree.